Lenses and Couplers
- LENS-COL is a collimating lens for the VIS-NIR ranges.
- LENS-QCOL is a collimating lens for the UV-VIS-NIR ranges.
- SMA-Coupler allows accessories, such as collimating lenses or cosine receptors, to attach directly to a spectrometer without the need for fiber optic cables.
- Splice Bushing is used to adjoin two fiber optic cables together.
- SMA-FC is and adapter used to adjoin optical components with different connection types, SMA-905 and FC.
- SMA-C-Mount to SMA-905 adapter allows connection of the spectrometer to other optical devices such as microscopes and telescopes.
- VFT is fiber optic Vacuum Feed Through, 600 micron UV/VIS, mounted on a 275″ CF Flange with male SMA-905 connectors on each end. Other options available