IS-OM8 | Edinburgh Instruments to Attend in Poland
We are excited to share that we will be attending the 8th International Symposium on Optical Materials (IS-OM8) from 9-14 June. Our team will be joined by a representative from our Polish distributor, Spectr0-Lab at the Ossolinski National Institute in Wroclaw.
IS-OM8 provides a platform for the presentation of the latest developments and breakthroughs in fundamental research and practical applications. Discussions will be focused on the broad field of optical and optoelectronic materials, including material design technologies and crystal growth, structural and spectroscopic characterizations, and application related issues. Attendees will also have the opportunity to attend plenary lectures from a list of esteemed researchers;
- Edith Bourret-Courchesne | Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States
- Miroslav Dramicanin | University of Belgrade/Vinca Institute of Nuclear Sciences, Serbia and Montenegro
- Hiroshi Fujioka | The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Anja-Verena Mudring | Stockholm University, Sweden
- Takunori Taira | RIKEN Spring- 8 Center (RSC)/Laser Research Centre for Molecular Science Institute for Molecular Science, Japan
Members of our team will be in attendance throughout the course of the meeting and will be available to discuss the latest news, products and applications from Edinburgh Instruments. To arrange a time to meet with them contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on IS-OM8
9-14 June, 2019
Ossolinski National Institute in Wroclaw