2019 International Conference on Photochemistry (ICP) | Colorado, USA
We will be attending the International Conference on Photochemistry (ICP) from 21-26 July at the University of Colorado Boulder.
The ICP is the oldest and most established event on photochemistry in the world and has provided a platform to present on the effects of light on chemical and physical systems for almost 60 years. The meeting will see a long-list of esteemed speakers, and will see several session topics covered including:
- Fundamental Photochemistry and Photophysics
- Device-Inspired Photochemistry and Photophysics
- Photochemistry Using Nanostructures with Enhanced Optoelectronic Properties
- Photochemical and Photoredox Processes
- Inorganic Photochemistry
- Solar Fuels: Natural and Artificial Photosynthesis
- Spectroscopy at the Nanoscale
- Ultrafast Photochemistry
- Atmospheric and Environmental Photochemistry
We will have members of our team in attendance throughout the course of the meeting where they will be showcasing our FS5 Spectrofluorometer. The FS5 is designed to meet the highest measurement specifications in the research and analytical markets. If you’re planning on attending the 2019 ICP meeting and would like a chance to chat with our team about the latest news and applications, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21-26 July, 2019
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309