Red Wave - NIR
- 900 nm – 2300 nm
- For near infrared measurements and applications
- InGaAs PDA detector with 512 or 1024 pixels
- Integrated thermo electric cooler set to operate at -5 deg C
- Plug & play with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- High Speed USB-2 interfaces
The Red Wave micro spectrometer is designed for OEM and sensing applications in the near-infrared spectral region.
This miniature MEMS spectrometer covers spectral regions where InGaAs linear detector array technology lacks sensitivity and optical throughput.
These micro NIR sensors are the perfect solutions for demanding NIR applications and light measurement > 1700 nm
These Red Wave micro spectral sensors overcome the limitations of traditional linear array based spectrometers by utilizing innovative MEMS based Fabry-Pérot tunable filter technology.
Due to their compact size and low cost, they are an ideal solution for advanced sensing application. These spectral sensors are designed for harsh industrial applications and they offer extreme ruggedness even in the most demanding environments.