ISPPCC 2019 - Edinburgh Instruments to attend with Techcomp
We are delighted to share that we will be attending the 23rd International Symposium on the Photochemistry and Photophysics of Coordination Compounds (ISPPCC). We will be attending alongside our parent company, Techcomp, from 14-19 July at the City University of Hong Kong.
The ISPPCC provides an opportunity for leading international scientists to showcase and discuss their latest discoveries and advances at the interface between photochemistry and photophysics, and coordination chemistry. The meeting will feature a long list of topics, including:
- Light-Emitting Materials
- Optical Sensing and Imaging
- Photocatalysis, Solar Fuels, and Materials for Energy
- Photodiagnosis, and Photodynamic Therapy
- Spectroscopy and Luminescence of Coordination Compounds
- Supramolecular Photochemistry and Photophysics
- Theoretical and Computational Inorganic Photochemistry
- Ultrafast Dynamics of Photoinduced Processes
The meeting will also feature a group of esteemed plenary speakers, who will present over the course of the six-day meeting.
Our CEO, Dr. Roger Fenske will be presenting a talk during the meeting, and will be in attendance throughout where he will be available to discuss the latest products, news, and applications from Edinburgh Instruments. If you are going to be attending ISPPCC 2019, and would like a chance to discuss your current or future research projects with him, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and set up a time to meet with him.
Further Information on ISPPCC 2019
14-19 July, 2019
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Ave