Blue Wave - Miniature UV/VIS
- Measurements in the 200-1150nm wavelength regions
- For process, lab, field and OEM applications
- Improved electronics with high speed 16-bit digitizer allows for fast data acquisition
- Signal: noise = 1000:1
- USB-2 Plug & play with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Units may be daisy chained together for simultaneous measurement
- 254 mm (W) x 762 mm (d) x 1270 mm (h) allows extreme portability
The StellarNet BLUE-Wave miniature spectrometers are fiber optically coupled instruments with a wide selection of models for measurements in 200-1150nm wavelength ranges.
Each unit contains a USB interface with a snap shot memory to provide instantaneous spectral image from the highly sensitive CCD with 2048.
Various models provide a choice of grating range and slit resolutions. New and improved electronics with a high speed 16-bit digitizer allows for fast data acquisition and a signal to noise of 1000:1.
Up to 8 units can be daisy chained together and are able to run simultaneously. Additionally the new BLUE-Wave miniature spectrometers can be powered directly from your PC USB-2 port.
A single strand fiber optic cable or probe assembly delivers input via standard SMA 905 fiber optic connector with a choice of cable lengths.
The spectrograph optics are exceptionally robust in a vibration tolerant modular design, with no moving parts.