MRS Taiwan Meeting 2018: The 107th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Materials Science and the 50th Anniversary Celebration
We will be at the MRS Taiwan Meeting (Annual Conference of the Materials Research Society – Taiwan) from the 16th to the 17th of November 2018 at Feng Chia University in Taichung City.
The Annual Conference of the Materials Research Society – Taiwan will be held at Feng Chia University from 16th – 17th November 2018. The Annual Meeting of Materials is the most important academic conference in the domestic material industry every year. Many university departments, private companies and R&D institutions involved in materials research will attend the conference. More than one thousand scholars and experts, as well as postgraduates and students, will attend the conference. There will be 12 main subjects, as listed below:
- Energy and Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Biomedical and Biological Materials
- Nanomaterials and Analysis
- Photoelectric and Optoelectronic Materials
- Electronic (dielectric, integrated, package) Materials
- Polymer/Soft Material Properties and Applications
- Steel and Non-ferrous Metal Materials
- Basic Theory and Design Simulation
- Magnetic and Thermoelectric Materials
- Hard Film and Resist Material
- Functional Ceramic Material
- Composite Material
Our local partners, Rightek will attend the exhibition, and will be presenting our paper and poster on ‘Observing Phase Transitions in a Halide Perovskite Using Temperature Dependent Photoluminescence Spectroscopy’.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment to meet with our distributors, please contact our Photonics Sales Manager, Johnny Bray.
Feng Chia University
No. 100號, Wenhua Road
Xitun District, Taichung City