Edinburgh Instruments Introduces New MicroPL Upgrade for Photoluminescence Spectrometers
Edinburgh Instruments is delighted to announce the introduction of a new upgrade for its photoluminescence spectrometers, designed and manufactured at their global headquarters in Scotland.
The MicroPL upgrade enables the study of spectral or time-resolved photoluminescence of samples in the microscopic scale by converting an Edinburgh Instruments photoluminescence (PL) spectrometer into a combined spectrometer and microscope system. A wide range of microscope configurations, source coupling and detector options are available enabling both steady state and fluorescence lifetime microscopy, as well as automated maps.
- Spectral and Time Resolved: Suitable for any type of photoluminescence experiment
- Customisable: Tailored to any application and upgradable in the future
- FLIM Add-On: Accessible and user-friendly fluorescence lifetime mapping
- Plug & Play: Easy to swap between MicroPL and FLS1000 Photoluminescence Spectrometer or FS5 Spectrofluorometer standard sample holders
- All-In-One Software: Including data acquisition, analysis and presentation
Roger Fenske, CEO, says “We are delighted to expand the functionality of our photoluminescence spectrometers. Not only is our new PL microscope option fully configurable, it can also be upgraded with additional capability in the future. This ensures that our products keep evolving as new research trends emerge.
For further information please contact a member of our Sales Team who will be delighted to assist.