ISMC 2018: 7th Interdisciplinary Symposium on Materials Chemistry
We will be at ISMC 2018 (the 7th Interdisciplinary Symposium on Materials Chemistry) from the 4th to the 8th December 2018 at the DAE Convention Centre in Mumbai.
The 7th Interdisciplinary Symposium on Materials Chemistry, ISMC–2018, is being organized jointly by the Society for Materials Chemistry (SMC) and Chemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Trombay, Mumbai, India, from 4th – 8th December 2018. The symposium is supported by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) and Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). In this Symposium, it is planned to focus on contemporary research areas of materials chemistry relevant to DAE programmes.
Deliberations of the symposium will cover the following topics:
- Materials for Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Materials for Nuclear Safety
- Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage (Hydrogen, Solar and Battery)
- Materials for Health Care
- Organic and Organometallic Compounds (Synthesis and Applications)
- Materials for Device Technology
- Materials for Sensing Application
- Materials under Extreme Conditions
Our local partners, Specialise Instrument Marketing Company, will attend the exhibition, where they will be available to discuss all the latest news and product information from Edinburgh Instruments. Please contact them directly to arrange an appointment, email@example.com
DAE Convention Centre
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400094